Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Casshern

So, I had to go on an art trip with my stupid art class yesterday. It sucked. Majorly. >.<

On a positive note (and the reason for the name of this post), I watched a Japanese movie called Casshern on the way to the museum. It was freaking awesome! I also came up with a few new plunnies for the movie while I was watching it. ^^ Unfortunantly, I have to put those ideas on hold until NaNo is over. I also saw several points where I could screen cap some good icon bases. I'm still a novice at iconing, but Cait likes what I've done so far, so maybe I don't completely suck? I'll probably end up doing the icons later on this week and making a post on my LJ for them.
And the most amazing part of Casshern? The themesong was written and sung by UTADA HIKARU!! <3 I didn't even realize it until the ending when they played it as the credits rolled by. When I found out it was her too, I freaked out and was all hyper and excited. Which was rather awkward because it happened on a (red!) school bus filled with old people who had no clue what I was talking about. Hehe...

And I couldn't leave you guys without recommending a new fanfiction could I? This is another GW/HP (because I am now officially obssessed):
ID: 4043045 - A Persian's Tale
- Abandoned in London by the Dursely's with fifty pounds to his name and no desire to lodge in a Leaky filled to the brim with Light hostile patrons, who would've thought running from a mugging would find him living in luxury as a cat...
- Just from the summary, I wouldn't have really wanted to read it. But considering I had read just about all the other GW/HP stories, I thought 'what the hell' and gave it a try. It was awesome! It was really fun to read Harry as a cat, especially since the author writes in such a way as to make it fun and easy to read. A definant recommendation.

And now, off to type more of my novel before wallowing in despair over how little I actually have completed...

No comments:

Post a Comment