Friday, November 20, 2009

Why yes Mr. Panda, I am related to Mr. Sloth

History is spelled very similarly to 'destroy', or 'his toy.' Am I the only one to notice this? Maybe it's because I have a nine page assignment due in four hours that I am noticing all of this...
Yay for word padding tricks learned from NaNo! *sigh* As cool as my history teachers initals are, (ZHA, how cool is that?) I can't help but be annoyed at the multiple assignments given to us everyday.

Plus, I had an awesome new GW/HP idea today while driving to my write-in. What if Zechs was actually Lucius Malfoy? And Quatre was an amnesiac Draco? XD It's so awesome and I already have the basis of an outline for it written out...but I'm not allowed to think about that until December.

Also, I'm a little behind on this, but they found CrazyAboutYugi's hacker. He's from NY apparently. They're trying to sue him for several things and he's been blacklisted by the fanfiction community. Remind me never to upset the puzzleshipping community. They are freaking awesome! <3

On more of the homefront news, I still have no idea when my gradfather will be showing up. It's rather...worrying. I don't even have a clue if he's still in Canada or if he's in the US on his way down. Like, right now. >.< It's so stressful! Which means even less is getting done than normal.
*sigh* Enough procrastiniating for now, I have a history paper to write. ;_; Any volunteers? No? Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment