Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Slash Ahoy!

Ok, so my dad got Star Trek 2009 and guilt tripped the whole house into watching it with him. First off, the movie was freaking awesome! <33 Kirk and Spock were totally banging. After the movie, I went and read at least 7 Kirk/Spock fics. They were so cute, awesome, and omg worthy. I also found another nano-er in the group of K/S writers. So yays! ^-^
The bad part though was that my grandfather wouldn't STOP TALKING during the movie! OMG! I was about ready to just kick everyone out of the room so I could have my silent fangasms in peace. Urh.

Also, on a slightly-random-but-still-important-because-it-is-life-or-death note, my grandfather is clearly not used to driving on the roads around here. He's from Canada. All I can say is that they must have much wider roads and a lot more traffic up there. He was having problems with our 'narrow roads' and kept doing these crazy jump inbetween people to change lanes moves that had my heart in my throat for the first four times before I just zoned it out and thought of new fanfiction ideas.
On the better related news front there, I finally broke my 20K word count on NaNo; it's given me my confidence in writing back, so I'll most definantly be upping my fanfiction update schedule when December comes around.

And now, enough procrastiniating, I'm off to wrote more of my novel and buy new manga! XD <3

No comments:

Post a Comment