Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Random Plot Bunny


So, I was browing through the internet, clicking links to interesting looking things, and managed to find my way to a wiki on Asexuality...
I'm not really sure how I got there, but I learned several new things and it managed to inspire a new plot bunny when I opened the demisexual page and started reading.

"Demisexuals often have rocky relationships with asexuals because the demisexual's feeling may become more sexualized with time, which the asexual may find inappropriate or unexpected."

It has sooo inspired a plot bunny about an asexual MC with a demisexual MC2 who falls for the MC.
At first, I thought of doing this in the HP universe, with Harry as an asexual, but as I was writing this up, I had another thought. NARUTO.

Yes. Naruto as an asexual and a semisexual Sasuke chasing after his ass. XD Naruto would have had a horrible childhood, always thinking he was less than skum and just wanting affection. He would feel that love and sex are not tied together, especially since he lives in an area where whore sells themselves regularly, sometimes to rough customers. (I know this is a slight bastardization of asexuality, but it'll be better when I write it out, promise!)
Sasuke, as we know, is obsessed with revenge. It has tainted his outlook on life. It is only after he deals with Naruto that he begins to accept the possibility of forming relationships with other people. He befriends the blonde, accepts help from Kakashi, and kinda hangs out with Shikamaru and the others. After several chapter, he begins to be attracted to Naruto.
Naruto is uncomfortable with these advances since Sasuke is still a more sexual person.
And then the story revolves around their relationship, the mess with Akatsuki, and an invasion by Sound.
I haven't decided if Sasuke should defect or not at this point... Hmmm.
Any comments? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment