Friday, February 19, 2010

Nobody can really mean Somebody


So I was playing around with the idea of Nobody the other day and came up with two new possible plot ideas. It all started with this little dribble I kinda just bled out the other night.


“Nobody would ever like you.”
“I do”
“Nobody would ever want you.”
“I do”
“Nobody could ever love you.”
“I do”

From there, things just kinda rambled into what is a nobody? And then my mind began whirling and things started clicking together into random pictures. I evetually came up with two different plots for this. One in the Kingdom Hearts universe, and one in the Naruto universe.

KINGDOM HEARTS VERSION:


Nobody - If nobody loved him, that was fine, because the other boy was a nobody. AxelRoxas, RikuSora

Sora and Roxas are brothers who move to a new school after their old one kicks them out for fighting. The first day there they set up a reputation for not taking abuse from anyone. This piques the interest of the local gang and they set out to figure out what makes these two boys so special.



NARUTO VERSION


Naruto’s a nobody who just moved into town. Gaara is the school psycho. What happens when one boys asks the question that Gaara doesn’t want to hear? GaaNaru

“You freak!” the boy covered his eye, trying desperately to stop the blood that poured out of the cut on his head. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing! You cut me!”
The red head raised a nonexistent eyebrow. “You were in the way.” he said smoothly.
“You’re messed up! What type of person would ever care about you!?” The boy stood up and balanced against a wall to keep the pressure off of his broken leg.
“Nobody! That’s who! You’re just a punk that’s gonna get a taste of his own soon! Just watch!” the boy stumbled out onto the sidewalk and limped as fast as he could towards the hospital.
Gaara stepped out in front of the boy quickly. “Never insult me.” he said as he slid the blade in his hand into the boy’s chest, piercing the heart and killing him. He looked in disgust as the body fell to the floor. ‘Worthless.’ He wiped the blade on a clean spot on the boy’s torn up jeans. ‘Nobody can hurt me.’


-----


As you can see, there isn't much yet on either of these plots, and I am somewhat reluctant to start another shaky plot when I have so much going on right now. I will probably come back to this later though; it's such an interesting idea.

If anyone would like to use either of these plots, feel free. You can take what you like, or if you comment on this post, I'll send you what little more I have typed out for these two.


Comments from the peanut gallery? Which one seems better/less likely to fall on it's face?

Love/Hate?

No comments:

Post a Comment