Sunday, December 13, 2009

Crack Plots

So...still haven't finished my History final due today. T-T For some reason, I just can't concentrate on it. Stupid Crusades and stupid bubonic plague.

I did unearth some rather fun plots I had planned a while ago, but never really got around to writing. Unfortunantly, I don't think that my history teacher would take a slashy-filled fanfiction in place of a 5 page paper on European history. Hmm...maybe if I did a Count Cain/Kuroshitsugi piece?


A Sample of the Randomness that is Naoi's brain!

Kyo Kara Maoh!:
When Yuuri first gave him the Demon Stone, Yozak thought it was a bribe. Just something to keep the spy in Yuuri's good graces. Little did he know that Yuuri was giving him something other than just the Demon Stone that night.

Shori knew something was going on with his brother; most likely something to do with that stupid Demon World Bob wanted Yuuri to rule. Desperate for answer that Yuuri refuses to give him, Shori corners his little brother's best friend. However, what he gets may be more than just information.

Morig is jealous of how much Conrad means to Yuuri, and decides to find out just how special the half-human really is. Leading him down a dark passageway, he then proceeds to have his wicked way with Conrad. However, Morgif didn't expect to actually find anything special at all with the man, so what happens when he decides he wants to do it again, only with a willing Conrad this time?

Harry Potter:
James didn't mean for it to happen. It was only supposed to be a one-night stand brought on by Lily's death. He never meant to have sex with Sirius of all people, and he definantly never meant for the man to get pregnant.

Snape was only supposed to be making a withdrawl from the bank. How the hell did he wind up locked in one of the vaults with a Gringotts employee? Especially when the Gringotts employee was Bill Weasley.

Many of these are one-shot type fics, something I haven't done a lot of before. However, that also means I will have some new fics to post on my LJ since I don't like the idea of posting a chapter at a time of an epic length fic there. That's what my FF account is for.
Flitter! Cait never got her KKM b-day fic... Guess that means she's getting a ton of stuff on Christmas then what with the TGIO presents from NaNo, belated b-day gifts, actual Christmas pics/fics, and the other stuff I'm planning that she'll probably kidnap anyways. ^^

-sigh- I don't suppose anyone want to type up a History final for me? (and why is it always History?!) Anyone? *crickets* Well dang. 'Nuff procrastinating, I'm off to write another 4 pages on my final before tonight. -wince- Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment