Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Life is just like the Movies


So yea, my car just DIED. As in the engine just kinda keeled over and quit. T-T The ironic part? I was coming into work with my dad so I could steal internet, and the engine shut off just as I got into the parking lot. Sure, I had to push it into a parking spot, but can you get any more perfect than to break down at a mechanic shop as you pull in?

(The really sad part of this though, is that I was planning on buying Seasons 2 & 3 of Supernatural today, but no car means no way to get three cities over to the only movie store that carries them. ;-; )


My second point is that the big computer had just gone through a big update and no one told me. So I got on to print some stuff, and just after I sent the big 173 page document to the printer, the computer happily informed me that it would be restarting in seven minutes. wtf. So yea, I was on the edge of my seat staring at the printer hoping it would finish in time. Can you guess when it spat out the final page? At 1 second left. OMG. Stuff like this only happens in the movies.


And holy shiznit, I now have CS2 on my laptop and I just finished installing my small tablet on there as well. (It's a Wacom Graphire, can you say oooold? ^^ They don't even make these anymore)

This means I will have better access to iconing materials and that things should get updated faster since I will be switching computers less now that I have a basic version on everything I want finally installed on my laptop. XDD I'm so happy. Now if only 7 was pretty...


Since like NO ONE has any Drop Dead Fred icons that I can find that I like, I'm about to make some of my own. After that, more yaoi icons since I have like 8 artbooks worth of yaoi (....) and then some Naruto ones if I can get some good bases. I'm also gonna see about getting some screencaps of Time Hollow and Devil Survior so I can do some of them.


As for my fanfictioning, since everything is finally happy and updated here, I'm off to finish Bondage Isn't Free so I can finally get a post up on Dreamwidth. -______-; After that, I'll be working on Duskborn, followed by CinderAllen after I figure out where my parents stashed my VHS player when I wasn't looking. Then Caged Bird, and finally, Blue Skies and my new stories. (of which, I just found some more plots I hid from myself. they have now joined the large plunnie farm in my head and are currently reproducing. anyone up for an adoption?)


Mwah-ha-ha! I am fully planning on using the image post feature to the fullest! Please note that all icons you see here are my own creation unless otherwise stated. If you like one well enough to steal it, please credit back to me and post a comment so I know where it went. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment