Monday, December 28, 2009

Windows 7 Drama


So, I finally got the upgrade in for my laptop. My first comment to anyone looking to upgrade from Vista: Windows 7 is UGLY. Ugh. The buttons are all like big, and the icons in the task tray are pure white with black outlines. It's a designer's nightmare. Why the hell did they design it this way? DDDX
It also took like 8 hours to upgrade, that part I didn't really mind; it just took longer to upgrade than I think it would have been to begin a new install.

So, I'm fussing around on my laptop, cussing it out about every five minutes as I find something else that it changed magically.
My current layout on here is crap and I'm about to set up a new user for all my school stuff and 'work'. I'm also in the process of redoing all my music playlists and reogranizing all of my music since the files reset.

Currently, I'm just happy it left my favorties bar alone.

Grrr. So that's my rant for now just to let you guys know I'm alive and well. I'll post a more enchanting something later, after I fix this mess.

(the icons is MINE btw guys, so don't steal it)

No comments:

Post a Comment