Friday, December 18, 2009

Slashy Conversion and Icons

Mwah-ha-ha! I have succeded in converting Caits to the Star Trek slash fandom. ^^ Which means, I'll probably get roped into doing a few Star Treck oneshot-y things for Spock/Kirk. I'm anxious about trying any of them thou'.

*ahem* NEON GENESIS EVANGELION IS FREAKIKNG AWESOME!!

:) Cait said she had never seen it before, so I had to show her ep.24 so she could see the adorableness that is Kaworu/Shinji. Then, we watched Death and Rebirth and Cait got to see the confusingness that is the Orange Crush of souls. XD I still don't know the name of it, but it looks like Orange Crush!
Cait and I were almost crying during the 63 second static shot. "You know it's true love when it takes 1.03 minutes to kill someone." (from an icon I found, and so true ;-;) I have some new baby plunnies hopping around for some oneshots, but I'm leaving them alone for now until I finish everything I had promised for Christmas.

On that note, I've been working on Bondage Isn't Free today, and omg, it's so much fun. ^^ Evan Rosier is a joy to write. It's about half-way through and I think I can get it done tomorrow and posted on Dreamwidth. My current sticking point is the rape/kill scene I have to write...and I've never written smut before. Then I get to write voyueristic masturbation. ^^;; I may have to wait until Monday to upload it so I can get Evynn to beta it for me.

I've been attempting to get into iconing for the past three days. I made like 20 in one night and another 30 the next day. ^^ Cait likes them, so they can't be too bad... I still have some Casshern screencaps I haven't used yet; I'll be waiting until after I iconize the rest of them, then I'll be doing a batch post on LJ for everything. I also have some Vassalord, Okane ga Nai, and Advent Children icons I've made. (screencapping is a tiring process, omg. it took at least as much time to screencap the scenes as it would have to just watch the movie!)
On the illustration front, Snape is still being a bit of a whore, and Eorin is still being shamelessly molested by Harius. (X3 Does it count as sexual harassment when they're imaginary?)

No comments:

Post a Comment