Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Look! A Distraction!

I recently got Supernatual season 1. It is awwwwwesome! ^^ I has a new favorite pairing. -hearts- I worked on Bondage Isn't Free the other night, but the plot line skewed itself sideways when Evan decided he wanted to have sex with Lucius in the middle of his living room... Sadly, I had to put a stop to it. With that edition (which I will edit some later) I am only two parts away from finishing it (finally!!).

I still have to write two chapters for Duskborn by Friday though. I want to finish one by tonight though and have it posted for Duskborn's birthday! (Happy Birthday Duskborn!) Then I need to finish CinderAllen for all those who have been so nicely waiting on me.

Arg! Too much fanfiction to write, so little time. ;-;

I only have like another 20 icons to do before I finish my first batch and can have it posted. Maybe like the 26th?
I also have to redo this girl's logo because I don't own the computer I did it on originally, so I don't have the file in order to make a smaller version.

-sigh- Off to do more work... Wish me luck and fast fingers please people. T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment